Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Mill Wheel Ice Cafe @ Kepong.

In conjunction with my dear friend Cayman's birthday, we went to this Mill Whee Ice Cafe at Kepong to eat! Well, in the first place, I have coupons for the ice there. Second, I invited Cayman to come along together with Tracy and I. So at 530pm, 6th July, I went to picked Tracy up from work, and proceeded to Cayman's place to pick her.


Cayman wasn't home yet, so Tracy and I camwhored pretty much for about half-an-hour while waiting. All the time the camera just went *chi-kak* *chi-kak* *chi-kak*. Cayman finally reached home, hopped into the car and zoom zoom, off we went to this Mill Wheel Ice Cafe for dinner despite the traffic that we will meet.


Mill Wheel Ice Cafe at Kepong.

When we arrived at the area, we were looking for the shop. Went passed it twice but failed to locate it and we even drove at the wrong direction of the road! It was so embarrassing! We were like jakuns who didn't know that it was a one way street we were driving on! Well, actually it was me who did the driving. -.-


We finally settled down at one corner of the shop.

We placed our order and resort to cam-whoring once again. With both Tracy and Cayman around, the amount of pictures of me will definitely increase! Armed with just an iPhone, we took about 300+ worth of memories! It was also the first time Cayman and Tracy met each other!

Mushroom soup with Jasmine tea and chocolate pudding in the background.


We had...


Mushroom soup


Tracy's Black Pepper Pork Chop


Cayman's and mine.
Sausage & Ham spaghetti with mushroom sauce.



Dinner was good. Can't say it's bad. The food was good. I wasn't full yet and we still have desserts. So we ordered the desserts and we got a shock.

The dessert was HUGE!



This one is a mixture of watermelon and mango.


This is chocolate with milk. Or something like that.



Both were good! But we did not managed to finish the chocolate one. =(



Then of course, a string of camwhore pictures were in my camera as well as Tracy's iPhone. Well, more in the iPhone as lomo pictures are pretty cool. :) After paying for the bill, we took a ride to Desa Park City for a walk and once again, not me, both Tracy and Cayman camwhored like there was no tomorrow! Gosh. I had to usher them along!

Desa Park City is a very nice place. =)


I love taking photos but not keen to appear in photos.


A stroll down this road seems familiar.
It brings back those memories.



(OMG. I am beginning to sound EMO. Maybe it's due to me being sick and feverish right now.)


The road that lead us back to the car.
My car.



Overall, it was a good date. =) A good night. Although being home late is not my main concern, but it is getting those girls back home safely! I feel so old around them! Well, more like their big sister. HAHA. Oh well, hope for another day out like that! =)




Oh! And a very Happy Birthday to my dear friend CAYMAN YONG!! =)
Much loves for you!! *HUGS*



Now I better hurry to bed before I get even sicker. Roar.




Mill Wheel Ice Cafe
72&74, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 2,
Taman Usahawan, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur

Wilayah Persekutuan, 52100
03-6250-5910

No comments:

Post a Comment