Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Sky-Track.



I had to blog. To write. It's been too long since my last post, and even so, my last post didn't really consist of much words. What got me inspired was my experience with Skytrex! It's call Skytrex for a reason, and it's not for those who has a terrible fear of heights! =)

A trip to Skytrex took alot, and I mean TONS of organizing work! From the people who are 100% confirmed, to the time and date, then the gloves as well as punctuality. Skytrex is pretty strict on their timing. You are to make sure that you are at the park at 830AM sharp if your session starts at 9AM. (There goes my motherly skills of ensuring everyone arrives at the dot.) Which of course, there are still late comers. =(

Now it's time for the pictures to do the talking once again. (I'm always letting the pictures speak, a thousand words.) Pictures credits to my friends, from their Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Iphone 4/5, Mi3 and what other phones that were harmed in the process. 


The before pictures.

Bring greeted by this banner and the Extreme Challenge Departure point.

Primary School Classmate!

Secondary School Mates! =D

The 11 of us. Before.


The during.
 
The guys. With nothing to see.

The girls. All ready to climb!

Fearless Vynncy!

Waiting for the obstacles to be cleared.

Waiting in line. That stupid zig zag planks were scary.

This two look cute together. =X

Always smile for the camera! =D

Then there's us, after.



After completing the entire course and no chickening out! Kudos to us all!
Such candid shots. By Nson.
Another shot. By Adrian Tok.


The final shot. By Derrick.


And some funny pictures just for laughs. =)

Everyone had to squeeze into get themselves into the pictures. Pardon my shorty arms.

And this was right after she was “konked” in the head by the clipping thingy.

And throughout this outing, we learned alot. Not only about ourselves but also about each other. Not to mention the fears we had and how we overcome them. Together with the inner strength and the encouragement and support from friends, we completed the course! On to the Extreme Challenge shall we? =) 


That's all for now from me! 'Till my next adventure I should say. Viper!!! (All the best to me. X.X)


Skytrex
Jalan Liku 8/1, Seksyen 8, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/


“We will never know how strong we are until we overcome our fears face to face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment