Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzTravels: #Singapore (Part 1)

I am very tempted to blog. Like seriously, m hands are just itching to blog. Yet due to some reason, I have to halt on blogging.

But that does not means I can't post photos up here. ;) Presenting my first ever solo trip down to Singapore and back! =) Enjoy!

Changi Airport, Terminal 3.




Chinatown in the morning.

Marriage proposal preparation in progress.

Sentosa.
Pretty blossom.

REFLECTIONS. by Studio Daniel Libeskind

City Sunset.

PARK ROYAL on PICKERING. By WOHA Architects.



That's all for Part 1. More to come when I feel like it. So much more photos coming up. =)


 
 
Travel. Experience. Live.


No comments:

Post a Comment