Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzStudies: #Australia (Part 1)

No longer traveling, but back to studying. I never would have thought this day would come, despite having insufficient funds to go back studying. It's a blessing that I am able to do so, and the more I need to fight for 2 years to complete my masters.

So here I will be, posting photos of the place I will be dwelling at for 2 years. Long, yet short, I hope to make full use of this 2 years to fight for what I deserve. For now, this place I am right now is such a beautiful place.


Let the photos do the talking!










In this world so vast, I know I am not alone. Wherever the wind will take me, that is where I will go. To fight for what I deserve, to know what I need.

"2 years will pass in a blink of an eye." Father's words. Remember, that in 2 years time, anything can happen. We will make our dream come true.


Together we will conquer. ;)






Away from home, you start to miss the change that you are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment