Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

#RandomThoughts: 2

Outskirts of Evandale, Tasmania.

I was lost, frighten,
without sight, without love.
I was depressed, stressed,
of what was to come,
to fail was not acceptable.
I was full of doubt, and lost all hopes,
voices in my head started to get louder.
Terror in the whole body,
it was darkness once more.


Looking up to the stars,
they make you feel like you're so tiny.
Every single one shines,
just as bright as they wanted to.
I look up, full of hope,
and with peace to the heart.
Stars, always there,
shining, guiding.
Despite being depressed,
the stars put the heart at ease.



"Always binded by wires,
let the stars guide you home."



And there I was, giving into the stars,
to guide my heart to where it belongs.

-Yunz, 17th May 2015.

Always have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment