Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

What to do when you lack of time?

It definitely has been awhile since I last blogged. Last post was on my birthday, which I passed the day feeling lonely. Oh well, I'll wait for my next birthday to be a happier one. :)


Have been extremely busy for the past few weeks and with no internet access, I was unable to do my work. I had to resort to going out for internet, thus losing the comfort of sitting at home on my comfy chair and desk. Was pretty frustrated because sometimes I really need to do research, time was running out and I haven't even gotten even one word down on the word pad! No time to even have a proper and good sleep. I seem to be lacking of food at the same time. Not good.





I decided to pick this time to write a short post here, then resort back to my design work. Mentioning about design, it's killing me. Not just me but everyone in the class. I'm sure. Design work takes up the MOST time. Some people just don't understand. Designing requires you to do research for ideas and inspiration, ALOT of critical thinking involved, and I mean ALOT! You want to come up with the best design you can and it has to work. Oh so much thinking to do! and my brain cells are dying off. I can practically go crazy. Please admit me into a psychiatrist ward.


All of us wanted to scream, pull our hair out due the lack of time that we have, at the same time we have to produce top-notch quality stuff to show our lecturers. Crazy I tell you. Right now, it's going into the 13th week of the semester, and the 14th week would be the last week before finals arrives. All assignments are to be handed up on week 14th, Monday and Tuesday. In total there are 4 assignments from each subjects. I think I really need 24 hours to complete one assignment. Or more. I don't know. I still need to sleep and eat. =(



You know I feel right now? I can't literally kill just to destress-ty-fy. Destress-ty-fy - a word by my friend made up just for me. So nice right? HAHA If you see this, be proud I included you here in my blog post. ^^ Now let me get back cracking my head for design which I need to finalized, supposingly, on Friday.


Oh and if any of you are stress, use this.


Didn't work for me. xD






I wish we were not that far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment