Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Another year has passed and this time a little more quieter.

Oh, and a very Happy Birthday to me! :)

I found some birthday cakes online and they were gorgeous. Not that I want a cake for my birthday, I already have 2 slice beside me right now. Lots of icing and cream used I guess, and looks nice, but would you be able to cut the cake without pity?





M&Ms! :D
Kit Kat! Double :D



DSLR!
I'm wishing on a shooting star for this. :)


I would like something simple and nice, and small as this. ^^


Last 2 would be something I find interesting. For special occasion. :)


A little naughty but still it takes alot of work to make these cakes.


pic source


Now...

I'm still 16 at heart okays! Always! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment