Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Can missing a bunch of people be that bad?

I find that I suddenly have the mood to just blog one short post before I go on hiatus once again. (Actually not hiatus but just MIA for a long time due to busy school schedules and work). I have been in a depression mood for the second day right now. I get easily affected by words or things people do to me or say to me. I get emotional easily. Not that I like it but I can't help but to slip into that depression mood once again. (The last time I had depression was a few years ago.)

Alright. I'll get straight to the point. I'll cut the story short. There has been a carnival at my Uni campus and it was awesome. First time I have ever taken part in a carnival like that. It's called FEStival de Circus this year. Glad I took part in it. Anyways, There was this girl who passed me a paper note and said : Write something on it, anything, and paste it on the heart shape at that corner.

Now come to think of it, I should not have written what I wrote. I don't know why I suddenly thought of that but maybe it's because certain things made me think about it. I wrote :

♥ Love all my ex-QS mates as well as my AR mates! ♥ xoxo
With lots of loves drawn on the paper as well as my name written at the corner.

Now I think I should not have put my AR mates down because it's clear in my heart, that I actually miss my QS mates more. Far more. I totally miss those times I hang out with them. The feeling of missing them is like me missing my boyfriend. It's the same feeling. Too much that I can't find ways to say it. I feel much happier with them. I don't think it's got to do with the work load right now or that because I'm studying Architecture that causes so much stress that I miss my QS mates.

I actually miss them. =(

I miss you guys. All of you. Alan Chang, Chili Ang, Seah Ling Jie, Li Zhen Jie, Joyce, Jonathan, Ming Sern, Sam, JJ, Jia Wei, Chin Wei, Fang Herh, Yin Lin, Canny and of course, my lovely girlfriend Hui Chin. =) I really miss you guys, from the bottom of my heart.


I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment