Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I want to stare up in the sky without a care in the world.


Warning : Major words storage below. Proceed if you dare to read.

As I begin my travel back to a land called PeeJay, I start to wander into a world of my own. As soon as I stepped out of that little car, said my goodbyes and thank you to the one who dropped me at the train station, I headed straight for the escalators. It took me just 30 seconds to reach to the first floor where the counters were. I reached for my card without hesitation, "beep", and proceeded up to the train platform.

The train arrived as soon as I stepped foot on the platform and I hurriedly step in the opened door to find a seat. It was the 4-coach train that came and took me home. I turned on my little mp3 (called The Kube), plugged the headphones in and silently sing away in my little head. I fell asleep as the train took me to my destination. I awoke when the train left the Bangsar platform, but drifted back to a short nap and finally wide awake when the train hits the Universiti station.

My mind was working on alot of things at once but I couldn't make out what I was thinking at that moment. As the train gradually come to a stop at my destination, I met a friend who just came back from their week long trip to China. Two words : hi, bye was all I could managed as I stepped out of the train, off I went, down the stairs, and out of the station to catch a bus. I was heading towards my father's office, not home. I started wander into my own little world of darkness. Not to mention I was doing a little dance in my head as the songs blasted into my ears.

I board the bus and chose a seat near the exit. Traffic was horrendous at this hour of the day as I waited anxiously to arrive at my final destination. Someone was munching away as he read a book and I diverted my attention to the scenes outside the bus. But eventually my mind wandered and I found myself sinking deeper into my dark little world. Can I really quit studying, make myself disappear so that no one could ever find me?

Without realising, the bus had past 2 stops and was fast approaching my stop. Well I snapped out of my trance and got ready to exit the bus. The bus stopped. I got down as people got up. I headed to where I was supposed to meet my father. Sadness overcome me as I walked. I did not know how this came about but I knew very clearly, I wasn't out of my depression state yet. I felt lonely. Crossing the road, I texted my father to let him be aware that I have arrived, then another text to my boyfriend who was studying at Australia to tell him how I felt.

I felt lonely. That's for sure. Sometimes I do not know why I care so much for others yet I don't get the same in return. I started to scold myself for not being who I used to be. Or for not being a better person. I came to think about my birthday tomorrow and how I am going to celebrate it with one whole day of work, class and more work. I thought it would be nice to have a small celebration as it's a pretty significant date, but not this year. I am feeling rather sad and lonely. Or maybe, it's all in that little head of mind.

I looked up to the sky as I waited. It's like staring up in space and forgetting that the world is still moving around you. I forgot all about these when I met my father and we went for dinner. At least I filled my grumbling stomach up. So much for not eating during lunch. Now here I am, seated in my father's office conference room, typing away as I do my assignment research at the same time. My eyes are pretty tired and I almost had tears flowing down my cheek as my thought wandered back to depression.

Nevertheless, I know I am strong despite having a vulnerable front right now. Being an Architecture student is somewhat different than normal students. I like how I am busy with design, projects and assignments but I want time for my own as well. Sometimes I can't breathe through those pile of work I have but to dig through it to search for a hole enough to let air through. I show a calm, relaxed face while everyone has a serious face. That's just the way I roll. ;)


Now to get back to work. I have been a bad group member before and it wasn't like me at all. Now I need to pull my socks up and hit the road. I am beginning to have my working mojo back. So much for not blogging for 2 weeks. Feels like a month or more to me.



I wish you were here so that I can hug you
instead of that big bear on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment