Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Damn Good Advice.

I came across this book today during design class. One of my lecturer suddenly told us that we should have a look at this book, or even better, get it, because it gives you "Damn Good Advices"! Well, I had a flip through the book and damn, it was good! My lecturer got it in Kinokuniya, Dubai. All of us in studio were like "Whaaattt? Dubai?!"

Oh well, since I have RM100 book voucher left, let me go to our local Kinokuniya at KLCC to search for this book. :) Time is running out and I still have RM100 in my pockets! *panics* I've got 'til this 31st of the month to use it. And suddenly there are so many things on my list which in total would exceed RM100. This weekend. Who would gladly lend me their time and come book shopping with me? In return, I would gladly treat you ice-creams and frozen yogurt. :D



“Creativity can solve almost any problem; the creative act,
the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything”
- George Lois






If someone really loves you, they wouldn't let you slip away no matter how hard the situation is.
And that is what I am doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment