Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

It's been awhile.

Definitely has been awhile since I last came here to blog. First, I was busy with Architecture Design projects, next, I didn't have internet service for at least 2 weeks at home. And while I was at Uni, who bothers to blog during that time?

Now I have got another 2 projects running parallel and it will be enough to keep me busy until the end of April. Oh I so love Architecture. (Said with sarcasm) I want to take a break from not thinking about design at all but it's impossible. Everyday goes by and you get more and more worried that you can't come up with a good design to impress the judges.

Due on Monday would be :
- Initial idea & concept for Project 3, be it in photos/images, sketches, diagrams or model.
- Precedent studies for Project 3.

At the same time, I have my Project 1's plans, elevation and section to complete using the AutoCad software. (Because I did it manually, now transfer everything to softcopy) Gah. I'm not even halfway! Stress!!

Time to start my research. My eyes feels like closing already. Here's a song to enjoy. Let's just dance o the beat. ;) I've got no comment on the video itself, but I have to say that their hairstyles are getting more outrageous. But that does not stop me from loving their music even more. :D



Boom Shakalaka~


Wow. Fantastic Baby! :)




Words is the most powerful tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment