Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The end is where I begin.

"Sometimes we don't learn from our mistake."



Take a listen to this song and it's lyrics. :)
Enjoy.

My iTunes was playing this song and suddenly my ears tuned in to the lyrics. The Script. They are awesome. Whenever you are down, take a listen to their songs. And sometimes, songs says what you feel inside. :)(I am supposed to be working on my drawings right now but I had to blog. Due date's on Wednesday! Erk. ><)

Anyways, it was just a mere 23 hours and I had to black out on my bed at 2 in the afternoon yesterday. And with less than 36 hours, I have to fight for my life. And why am I here blogging? Because I have to blog to tell the world about my last few living hours, or so to say. I am feeling stressed out right now. Was so freaking lazy to even get my butt out of my chair, which result in me sitting long hours, working on my building. Now that it's 80% complete, it's time for me to work on my drawings.


Sometimes tears say all there is to say.


Some people tell you that they don't want to hurt you, but they end up hurting you anyways. Damn those people. What was that supposed to mean? Or maybe we are not careful. When someone says that they don't want to hurt you, then we should just back away, turn around and walk away. That way, we hurt ourselves instead of letting the other person hurt us.


Sometimes your scars don't ever fade.


The pain felt in the heart, it will subside, but you will never forget how it felt. But in life, we always must learn to let go of what caused us that pain, burn the past, and look forward to a brighter day. Not saying that you have to let go of what you love, or what you want, but to take that leap of faith, there are chances that you will get hurt again, but take the risk, and the reward will be bigger. Take the risk, and life will be much more beautiful.


Sometimes we have no choice but to walk away.


Although I know, I will be the one getting hurt, I am not walking away. I'm not giving up, because I look forward to achieving. I don't care what others think of me, or how others sees you and me. People only look at what I did, but not why I did it, which matters most. Walking away is not an option, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I will survive, no matter what.


This is the end where I begin.




(Now back to spending my hours working)
(and I wonder should I reveal my alter ego?)




爱你永远不会改变。♥

No comments:

Post a Comment