Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Di akhir Januari.

A short update.


Chinese New Year was good! Spent it in KL this year. Practically coped up at home doing nothing but work, Facebook, YouTube, work and more work.

Family dinners are a must to attend, which landed me having buffet dinner at Shogun twice a week.

Spent the Chinese New Year week making sure I do my work isn't easy, but I did some. And third week into the semester, work load feels like it's piling up.

Cutting down on social outings. I can't afford them unless someone would gladly pay for my meals and drinks. On the other hand, I can't afford socializing already, not when I'm all focused on bringing up my grades.

Last but not least, I pray to God : Please help make the event UTAR FEStival Tiki Hawaii run smoothly and as planned. I'm part of the organizing team and would really love to have the support of everyone.


Come one, come all!
It's an annual event that's not be missed! This time it's at night, much more fun! :)




Make sure I see you there! :)




Now, to bed I go.
Nights.





Being single doesn't mean that you are weak, it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment