Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Never give up.

"闭上眼默念3遍 Call My Name 我就出现。"


Hello people! It's been quite awhile has it? Or maybe not. Complains, rants coming up! Take them if you can. If not please kindly hit alt + F4. Thank you. I am freaking stressed up right now. I don't want to slack. I can't afford it. Yet, every time it comes to designing, I tend to get stuck. I hit a brick wall. Trying to find way through it, time is wasted. And when I found a breakthrough? I have to rush like mad to make ends meet. Ideas don't come to me easily. Inspiration does not appear out of thin air. The more I see buildings and their plans, the more my eyes grow weary, and the more my brain seems dead.


The arrangement of spaces, the layout of a level, what concept is applied, vertical circulation, services space, car park.. oh my head feels like it can burst due to overflowing information that is needed. If I go slow, step-by-step, I'll be questioned: where is this? where is that? why this? why that? Oh dear. It gets tougher every semester. But I know I'll pull through. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger.


Time management is important. I feel myself slacking. Shit. Sometimes I look at other works, I see awesome thinking. Awesome planning. Awesome ideas. Then I look at mind, what a lousy idea. Such lousy planning. Can't I come up with something better? Why didn't I think of that way? No confidence. There's something that I lack that I can't see what others see in my design. And sometimes, I think I try too hard that I waste too much time thinking.


Change. Bit by bit. Just do it, the Nike slogan. Just draw even if your mind is blank. Now, my mind is blank. I can stare at the piece of paper on my desk for hours and end up with nothing still. Sucks.


Everything I do, it's all for myself. Being free, all I have to think about is myself.

Rumours are created because others are jealous of who I am.
Backstabbed by friends because they think I am teacher's pet.
Judged, because they think they know who I am.

Acts of childishness, some people don't grow up, do they? Don't worry. Words will not bring me down, because I'll turn and walk away saying: Watch me. Watch me be the person you will never imagine I'll be.






A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Ayn Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment