Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I'm a heartbreaker.

The urge to blog.

Because Facebook is just too public. Yet it does not mean this area here is not public. My blog is open to public as well but I know there are not much traffic going in and out of here. It's safer here than there. ;)

The urge to blog.


Emotions running wild.


Decisions are confusing.


No sense of directions.


But in the end, everything will be alright.

Everything will be good.

The heart holds the key to many of our confusion and unanswered question. All I want to say is that I am still clear of what I want out of life, what I want from life, what I want in life. The direction might not be crystal clear now but I know I am walking down that right road. Life is never easy. Nobody say it is. Obstacles come and go, but as long as your goals are clear, everything will be fine.

There will be people that will try to bring you down to your knees, covering you with mud. As long as you are strong enough to fight for what you stand for, than there's no way you will stay down on your knees in the mud. And I am shouting out loud right now that I will fight. I will fight until the very end, like I have mentioned before. 

They come and pull me down, I will fight. Doesn't mean that I am silent, that I can be bullied by your words. Doesn't mean that I am silent that I do not have a stand or a say in whatever you do. I have my own stand. I am my own person. It's that simple. Keeping silent does not mean that I am a coward, but it means that I am smart enough to not to humiliate myself by speaking with people like you. I keep my mouth shut does not mean that I am intimidated by you, but it means that I am mature enough to know how to fight against people like you.

Every once in a while, there's a need to revise my life goals, and today is the day. Despite what is going on around me, I try not to take note of it and live my life as I want it to be. But no matter how I ignore it, it will be there and nothing can be done. All I got to do is fight my own fight, stand for what I believe in and not because of majority's decision.


You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything - The Script.



When the time is right, my voice shall be heard. But for now, silent is golden. Life is beautiful the way it is, with its ups and downs, every moment is cherished in my own way. Every individual is unique, accept them as who they are, and never try to change someone to suit yourself.







I know what I want, and I know what I need. I won't let my heart break no more. I have learn my lesson and I will make damn sure I remember it. I am not someone to play with. I won't allow my heart to break because of the stupid mistakes I made, but I will allow my heart to grow stronger because I know I deserve someone who will see the good and bad in me and still want me for who I am.








有没有人告诉你,我是不可以喜欢的吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment