Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

感情线

163. Quote for the day.


Decided to take a break from my work to blog. Why? here's why.

1. I haven't been blogging.
2. It's the weekends! :)

I'm taking the weekends to recharge since I haven't been sleeping well for the whole week. Took last weekend to recharge, at the same time I am still doing my work. This weekend will be more hectic as the due date draws near. (As I type this my eyes are getting tired. The need to sleep.)

Sleep is a privilege. Seriously. If you can afford to sleep for 8-10 hours is really a luxury to us architecture students. So all of you people out there that get to sleep, please be grateful that you get to sleep. Don't keep telling me that why am I so hardworking and all that crap. Come and have a taste of what architecture life is all about and your mouth will be shut.(Brain shutting down, I think)

It's the weekend! Last night I went to bed early. I practically told my friend that I want to take a nap and poof. The next thing I knew was that I was in dreamland already. So it literally took me less than 5seconds to fall asleep. Blame me, I am sleep deprived. I woke up feeling fresh at 4 in the morning. Tried to sleep back but ended up resting awhile more before I hauled my ass off my bed and into the shower. By 615am, I was already at my Uni's studio. A surprise to be up that early.


"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."


Remember not to limit yourself to anything, because that way, you'll stress yourself. ;) Life's a gift. Take everyday as a blessing that you are able to wake up. 




我在心里放着烟火 不必再唱寂寞的歌。


No comments:

Post a Comment