Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Kiss me slowly.




Something to spice up the night, or should I say morning? Since I am still wide awake at this oddly hour. Sweet lovely song playing on my iTunes, besides the latest craze over that Gangnam Style music video. Enjoy~ :)







Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be, 
But with my eyes closed all I see 
Is the skyline, through the window,  
The moon above you and the streets below.  
Hold my breath as you're moving in,  
Taste your lips and feel your skin.  
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.


Just stay with me, baby stay with me.


When the time comes, baby don't run.


Just kiss me slowly.




Perfect lyrics. ;)










I don't want to leave your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment