Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Fearing for my heart.


I am single. 
Free and available. ;)
But is my heart available?


The feeling of fear that one day you wake up and decided to ignore me. Like I do not exist. Like I am a stranger to you. Like whatever happened between us was just a dream, that everything did not happen.



That feeling of fear. Because I experienced it.

That feeling of fear, is too much to bear.



I've been free for exactly 1 year, 1 week and 4 days. But in between there were heartbreaks, and heartaches. I fall in too fast, I fall out too slow. As time passes, things change, people change, and so do I. 


I fall in slower, and I fall out faster. 
Let's make it balance, shall we? 





I must not let fear get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment