Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Story unfold?

I'm really surprised at the amount of post I can blog during my busy period. I'm like super busy, trying to complete my project before the dateline, (which I got a feeling I am unable to complete. ><)

I suddenly feel like writing another short story, but where should I begin? Already got a song in the head to go with it. All I need is a plot, and I'm done. Give me some time, I hope it comes naturally, because stories aren't great if they were forced out from your mind! :) 

I have to get back to work and damn, I can't believe I am still wide awake at this moment. My sleeping time is really screwed up. So much for sleeping early. Time to take a shower and hit the sack! Tata~ Good night peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment