Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I miss.

"I suddenly miss so many things. :( Life right now is depressing. :'("


Got a feeling I am going to sink into depression once again. Depression is a known friend to me for who knows how many years already. Life right now is seriously depressing. The rush. The sleepless nights. The tired eyes. The aching body. The slow-functioning brain.

First of all, I miss sleep! I freaking have insomnia!

And now to list down what I miss. :(

- I miss Penang food!
- I miss Levain!
- I miss ice-cream!
- I miss Penang!
- I miss going shopping! (Although I am broke, window shopping is good enough.)
- I miss going to the cinemas.
- I miss going to shopping malls.
- I miss exploring new places.
- I miss good food especially. I really miss going out to have nice delicious food.
- I miss just hanging out at the park late night.
- I miss photography.
- I miss going outdoor and basking under the sun.
- I miss the gym.
- I miss sports. 
- I miss hanging out with buddies.
- I miss frozen yogurt!
- I miss painting my nails.
- I miss so many many things! :'(



Ok. I feel like crying right now. 






I miss you too. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment