Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Music is my antidote.

Don't you worry don't you worry child.
Heaven's got a plan for you.
- Don't you worry child, SHM.



The Chinese New Year is finally over! And here comes March! Time really flies and two months of year 2013 has already past, just like that. Felt like I've wasted most of my January, I made it up a little in February. Now comes March, I wonder what fun is in store for me. Not to mention, it's my birthday month! =P


On my way home from work earlier, I had a thought, and I might as well put it down here since I haven't been blogging much. I realized that I have been using music to access my own emotions, to express my own emotions. Like most people, music says and conveys what our hearts wants to say. True enough from the songs I am listening to recently, it does says something. (Or maybe, nothing at all)


Looking forward to:-

1) Highlighting my hair! =D

2) My AWESOME birthday!

3) My convocation! ^^

4) New office!

5) Bali! =D




Yup. All in this few months. Most of it within March itself and that is why March is so AWESOME. I'm AWESOME. (Y)





Of all of the faces, you were the one next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment