Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Come clean.

"It's time to begin, isn't it, I get a little bigger but then I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was.
Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am."
- It's Time, Imagine Dragons


It really has been awhile. 

Hi! First and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year my readers! It's been a fruitful CNY for me this year as it is my first time to party all week long! I'm happy and grateful to have friends like these people who not only be around during happy times yet also during those dark moments! I love each and everyone of you! ^^


Work commenced today. At 8AM in the morning. Like W.T.H. Work usually starts at 930AM. Somehow my bosses didn't explain why he wants us all to arrive at 8AM. Well, I was late for half an hour. Go figure. It's really time to change job. Like seriously considering since my own father have given me the green light. It's time. =) 

Today's working environment was a little dull. Or lets just day everyone is still in the CNY mood! Who isn't? Especially when we have the whole week off partying and drinking and playing! I truly enjoyed my CNY this year. A different direction altogether for the first time. I'm breaking the tradition. XP



Since Thursday night I haven't had proper sleep. So tonight it's time to sleep as much as I can. At least for 6 hours. I hope. Penang IS AWESOME! Can't get enough, never will get enough and I am determine to go back to Penang to play again! =P Well, this Saturday will be the last day to sum up my CNY for this year and it has been a great one thus far! Photos of Penang are below at random order! Enjoy! =D

CNY Day 1 dinner at the all famous and packed Gurney Drive.

Coffee Bean late night after reunion dinner and my lovely dream car.

My reunion dinner at a Thai restaurant.

Bottoms up with chick magnets Wei Zhe, Joe, Yik Then & YK.

CNY Day 1.

The first time going to Kek Lok Si during the night and witnessing the beautiful lights!

Night out at Straits Quay with Ron Yeap!

A few of the wall paintings around Georgetown, Penang.

Dinner at Gurney Plaza.


On the other hand, I'm pretty much closed up, locked up and built a wall around me so high that no one could climb in. Why? All because I'm fed up with stupid excuses that does not make any sense yet I am tolerant enough to put up with it. Sue me, because I know what I deserve and my plans does not include you. >)

Yet I wonder what the hell am I doing, or what the F. you are doing stepping back into my life. Cutting contact with you has never been easy, since I still see your updates on Facebook. I won't be a bitch although my close friends ask me to be one. I can never truly be one and I don't intend to do so. I keep true to myself, I consult and do what I deem right. You will see what you're missing out and you don't come crawling back to me telling me you miss me and you want me. Missing my passion? Want me just to satisfy your needs? Don't even think about it. Just don't.

You're just not worth it. Seriously, you should go and bang a wall for causing me misery! You're lucky I'm kind enough to let you step back into my life. Or maybe I should just let you know that you're still in my heart, and I will still crave for you, I've not stop. But I know you're just playing a love game and I couldn't care less anymore. :)

 
Lastly, a song and a quote to end the night. :)



Just give me a reason.
We'll come clean.




"Love is like a flower, you have to let it grow." - John Lennon.





We are not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment