Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Bits and pieces.

For the first time, I'm blogging from the office. =P


I haven't been blogging. I totally stop blogging due to hectic work schedule and trying to maintain a social life. Which means lesser internet life. (Which is good by the way.) Yet I have to come back here to my solitutde, it's the only place i get to brag and vent the way I want and need.


Suddenly I feel lost. Out of touch with everyone, not just myself. With the world. I feel like I'm not who I am, or worst, I do not know who I am. I guess it's just me. It's always me. Then there's that sudden urge to just book a flight ticket to somewhere and travel on my own. (I really should do that. Disappear.) 



Anyways, here's bits and pieces of my one week trip with two lovely group of people. =)



19 Bali Trip
20th-24th May 2013




QS PD-Malacca Trip
24th-26th May 2013



Though I might not fit in anywhere, but I'm glad to be accepted, and because I am meant to stand out. So much for coming back to the blogging world. Back to work now. 





Travelling is addictive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment