Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

10 Day 'You' Challenge - Seven Wants.



I'm actually getting lazy on this challenge. First up, I do not really have the time. Second, I don't have my blogging mojo. Third, work is so tiring. Fourth, I have my daily dose of staring at the computer screen for 8 hours a day, and 5 days a week.


But 7 wants. This should be easy. =)



1) My own DSLR! I've got my eye on the Nikon D7000 or D7100. ^^

2) A Instax Fujifilm! *chiak*

3) Pursue my Masters.

4) Get a better job? =)

5) Money.

6) And with money, dresses and shoes. =P

7) To go travelling!



The typical me, with those materialistic wants. =D






Or maybe, I just want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment