Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Trust me.

"Trust is like paper, once crumpled, can never be smooth again, no matter how hard you try to smoothen it."


And so, when we give people our trust, we are having faith. Faith that people do not break our trust that we have for them.

Some say trust has to be earn. Then onlu its worth having faith for a person.

We all have trust issues, not only you but also myself. In this world, we can only trust ourselves and no one else, not even your lover or family.


If I trust you enough not to question you, do not break my trust by doing something stupid. If I trust you enough not to even ask, appreciate that faith I have in you because trust is hard to earn.


"Words alone don't make a relationship of any kind, put actions of trust, honesty, kindness, empathy, and strength behind them and it will last a longtime."





You. Can keep me til the end. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment