Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzTravels: #Japan (Part 1)

I never thought I had the chance to step on Japanese soil again, let alone the last time I was in Japan was just the airport - Narita International Airport - a transit from Malaysia to the United States of America.
On November 2014, I had the chance to step on Japanese soil again, this time landing at Centrair International Airport, Nagoya, Japan. Visiting a few places like Takayama, Shirakawa-go, Kanazawa and of course, Nagoya city itself. A 6D5N company trip, seems short but it's pretty fun-filled and well organized trip! (thanks to my awesome colleagues!)

Sooooo, here's the first part of my Japan Trip to share with you all! Enjoy!








Touch down!
Centair International Airport, Nagoya, Japan.
Architect: Nikken Sekkei and Hok, 1998-2005


First night's stay at Takayama.


Searching for dinner.

Autumn at night.
Breakfast.

At the Hida Takayama Miyagawa Morning Market.


Little Santa.














*WARNING: More photos below!*




At the Hida Folk Village, Takayama.
Don't ask. My fingers were freezing.




On the road.

 

Japan is really nice. Was having withdrawal syndromes a few days later after being back in Malaysia. Stay tune for Part 2. Coming up soon. (I hope) 

No comments:

Post a Comment