Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzTravels: #Japan (Part 2)

I'm back with more juicy photos for you to feast your eyes on!  More on my FB of course. :) Now let's feast!


First up,
The Shinhotaka Ropeway, Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, Japan.


We thoroughly enjoy every bit of it! Who doesn't when it's your first time ever dealing with snow?! The amazing scenery, the coldness and everything.













 Saying goodbye to the snow and Takayama.


By night we arrive at Kanazawa.

The Kanazawa Station.


Day time street roaming to the 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art and the Kenruko-en Garden.


Visited the Kenruko-en Garden first, particularly to see the Yukitsuri. (I had to google, as to not get my facts wrong!) "Trees are given extra support by bamboo poles with ropes attached to limbs; whereas, shrubs are often tied tightly around the circumference." - Wikipedia






Cannot resist the beautiful colours of the maple leaves.

My colleague. (The only pictures I have of the trees is with him in it.)
And the trees with ropes.




After Kenruko-en Garden, time to head back to visit the 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art. Famous structure by their local architect SANAA. Worth visiting, especially when you're studying or in the field of architecture. Japanese architecture is sought after! (:







Not supposed to be taking picture but I captured this. Heh.







I think that's all for Part 2. If I were to add more photos it's going to be a lengthy post! Stay tune! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment