Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzTravels: #Japan (Part 3)

I don't know how many parts this is going to take me but I'm pretty sure I would want to continue this. My love for traveling has grown into something more than just a dream. 

 Next stop, Higashi Chaya District. What about it? The shop houses. And basically the sceneray there as well.




The must have picture with this tree. Such beauty.








Not to forget having ice cream in the cold weather.


I have had more ice creams than I normally do when I travel to cold countries. I wonder why. So our Kanazawa exploring stops here, and on we go to Shirakawa-go. Beautiful village! It's such luck that when we left the place snow fall started! Crude.


The house we stayed in.
Ootaya.





Upon checking out from the hostel, we visited the UNESCO site nearby.



The beauty of nature. Everywhere.




The scenery on the way to Nagoya.

We rushed from Shirakawa-go back to Nagoya city. Took a really super fast pit stop at this place. We have been eying this place even before we came, unfortunately we only have limited time to take photos and admire the building.

GC Prostho Museum Research Centre by Kengo Kuma & Associates.


You can get further information HERE. That is if any of you is interested in Architecture like us.


The sky on our way to Nagoya Castle.
Heaven lights.

Final part upcoming! I didn't know I this was the 3rd part already! I should consider cutting short alot of things and pictures for my upcoming Taiwan post. Geez.


No comments:

Post a Comment