Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzTravels: #Japan (Part 4)

The FINAL part of my Japan trip! Like finally!! Hooray?


Previous post ended with a photo of heaven lights. We were on our way to Nagoya Castle. The scenery was again, breath-taking, but we had little time to roam the place as it closes at 5PM. The castle tour itself closes at 440PM.








I. Still. Cannot.
Still. In. Awe.
Back to town, it was already like 8/9PM when our watches still clearly state it's just 6PM! Damn. Night time is really short during winter!


High school love.

Most shops were already close. =(

Alice in Japan?

Add caption


Shopping district.

Night lights on trees.
Pretty.


I cannot believe my eyes.
What a sight!
How not to fall in love with Japan!
Our last day was filled with a visit to the Toyota Museum at Kaikan, and more shopping before we head home the next day.




The future car.






Oasis 21.
With the Nagoya TV Tower at the back.



The Christmas tree under the structure.


The last photo made me wonder how is Christmas like in Australia. It falls in summer. =/ Wells, at least I am done with my Japan trip photos. Now on to Taiwan! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment