Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

One last ride.

It's been awhile. It really has. I will be posting photos up soon. But for now, Fast & Furious 7.



It was... exhilarating! Those cars, old but gold. From Audi to Aston Martin, Masserati to GTR, not to mention that Lykan Hypersport. To die for!

I cannot stop myself from drooling over Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw. He may be the bad guy but I will remember him from the first time I got to know him was through Death Race that movie. Well I wasn't drooling, but just going fan girl over him. Heh.

The only thing I have to say about this movie is that the ending is a tribute to Paul Walker. And the entire movie just reminded me of how the word family is not defined by blood but by trust and loyalty.




"How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?"




Family. It's not just about blood ties. It's like Home, it's just a state of mind.




"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers - because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother." - Dom Torreto.



Fast 8 soon?






#OneLastRide #ForPaul












"It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"

No comments:

Post a Comment