Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzStudies: #Australia (Part 6)

School has never been more demanding. Well, that's actually what I do know. Going back to study is so much different from the working life, getting used to all the studying a student should do is much more... tedious. I might as well go back to the working world.

So much for being such a contradict to what I wanted earlier - to be able to just keep on studying. Now I yearn to just work. How life changes one's mindset. Anyhow, let's just feast our eyes on some photographs I took around school.










Autumn. She's such a beauty. She's cold yet beautiful. I don't like the cold but Autumn is deceiving me with her natural beauty. I don't want winter to come.




"I will return don't you ever hang your head."

No comments:

Post a Comment