Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

BIGBANG in Sydney!

VIPS // M.A.D.E.


This is the long awaited, long overdue post! Yes, A little post on my BIGBANG in Sydney concert!!! My first ever BIGBANG MADE Concert, first BIGBANG Concert in Sydney (Overseas) but the second time attending a BIGBANG Conert!! So stoked!!

The Energy just didn't die there, I went all the way out just to make fan boards, that I only managed to bring one in. =( Now let the pictures, and the videos do the talking! =D





Yes I got my BLACK lightstick!! 😍
The fanboards I made. For the first time ever, but I managed to bring 2 in. One of which supposed to be a gift for them. How can I give it to them? (T_T)



 This is how we camp from 6AM in the morning until concert time, which starts at 8PM.

It was really messy in the beginning, for the organizers weren't organized themselves. Here we are at the GA standing queue, under the hot sun but the Pop Asia booth was at the other side of the arena. Well, that's not really a biggie. Though we had to walk all the way to the other side for toilets and to collect our merchandise.

The huge letdown was us, who came as early as 7AM, 8AM were being split into groups, that instead of letting us in, those that came later were able to go in before those who were there early! And it was written that it's a first come first serve queuing order. QUEUING ORDER!! I repeat!!! QUEUING ORDER!!! Dammit. We were so disappointed with the organizers. Really! We ended up going inside, and because of some slip up, the people behind were able to get in front as well. In front of us!! Argh. Imagine the disappointment on our faces! It's so unfair!

Second of all, there were not a single banner or poster indicating that there was a concert going on at the Allphones Arena!! That's a HUGE letdown as well! Lucky those who are attending the second concert.The organizers really could do so much better! Or maybe I just had my hopes up. Still, Award Entertainment, you are such a LETDOWN

But despite the huge fuss and unfairness during the day, not only I made a few new friends, but overall, the concert saved the day! New friends made were the best thing ever! I hope that we will meet again one day, some day. All around the world, I am glad I have met you guys! If you happen to read this, you know who you are. ;) And though I didn't get the spot I was looking for, (I was so far at the right side of the stage) I managed to get a real close up look of them and screamed my lungs out! All in the name of BIGBANG!! 



Now rants aside, time for the reveal! 



Warning: Pictures below are taken by my lousy Samsung Note 2, hence the low quality pictures. Just try to bear with it.





So excited! Adrenaline pumping!
Because behind that curtain ..



The emptiness before 8PM.


Tonight.

It's going to be a good night. 
It was.



If You.


 Photo Source: Facebook.

Can actually see where I am! =D



My man!! 


Warning: Videos below may cause you to be nauseous, with a low quality resolution as it was taken by a Samsung Note 2, noise pollution and occasionally shaky. 
Worse of all, it may leave you wanting more. 





















Tell me you are not impressed, I shall beat the crap out of you.


(I kid!)











There you go! Too bad I do not have their remaining songs recorded as the phone ran out of memory. Only enables me to take pictures. Damn. I should have cleared my phone as I didn't expect to be recording that much. Heh.

Ending the night with post concert pictures below.



The aftermath. Phew. Pity those who have to clean up after that.
But it was truly an amazing night, that left me wanting more! MOREEE!!



Stalking.
Stalking mode, on the way back to the hotel. Spotted their chauffeurs awaiting the BIGBANG members. Only managed to spot TaeYang, Daesung and Seungri, but from afar. Damn my eyesight. But eventhough with my specs, I doubt any of us could see them. Oh wells.

I hope you have post concert blues again. Not my intent but I am having it as well. Let's just wail and play BIGBANG for the entire day.




VIP. 
KINGS Forever.







No comments:

Post a Comment