Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

#YunzTravels : Sydney (Part 1)

Escape from the jungle // Concrete Jungle.







Taking the train was awesome! Arrived at Sydney Domestic Airport at 830PM on the 15th Oct and straight took the train towards Strathfield to meet up with friends! The  journey there was more than amazing, for it felt like a release back into civilization! Well, more like it feels good to be back in the city. (Not that Launceston is not, but a more quiet one.)



More like what you see in dramas, we ran towards each other as soon as our eyes met. Well, more like walk towards each other and hugged. =P


Had korean food, since the place we're at is a little Korean town. I was so excited by it and just tried reading any korean words I could lay my eyes on! Slow, but I'm getting there!! 


Hope the food pictures didn't leave you craving for Korean food after this!


********************************************************************************

So after a well rested night, the next day was a short venture into the city, or more like visiting the MUST VISIT Sydney Opera House.










Sydney is just too pretty! I consider myself a city girl, but I also like the peace and quiet country side once in awhile. But after staying in Tassie for close to a year, I do miss city life at times. The busy people, commuting, and night life.



Traveling to the hotel that's located at the Sydney Olympic Park. Redfern lookout.


Upon arriving at the Sydney Olympic Park station, in order to reach the hotel I had to walk across the entire Olympic Park! Well, maybe not the entire but it's just that the sun is scorching hot! Man, I do  miss the weather back home and Sydney has already provided me with the heat! Close enough!

This is the Allphones Arena, which I will be camping at the next day just for BIGBANG's MADE Concert! Rejoice!! I will leave the concert details for another post on it's own entirely! I had to because 

First. it's BIGBANG.
Second, It's too lengthy to fit in here.
Third, IT'S BIGBANG!!!! <3 p="">



So scouted the entire arena (the outside) and ended up getting lost.

Ok not lost, but this carpark located right beside it is just somewhat OOTD worthy. Too bad I was dressed poorly and wasn't in the mood to take some good shots. But the building itself is Architecturally worthy I guess.


The building, structure just somewhat attracts me.
Just like any building would do. 



Stupid architecture mind of mine.






Let there be light through darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment