Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Hello // Goodbye.


It has been 3 months since my last blog post.
And I am wondering should I log in more blog post.
The only problem is that I don't know what I can blog about, and to add, I got no mood to do so as well.
As many stories I have to share, I just don't have the heart to pen them down here.
Not to mention together with all the lovely pictures I have taken.


Anyways, just to let any readers out there know that this blog isn't left for dead.

YET.



Will update/blog/rant as soon as the mood returns. (Doubt so though)
But the absent here is due to me locking myself out from my own laptop. (=_=)
Got locked out from my own laptop for at least a month or so.

And I survived with just my phone. 

YAY.

I am alive.
Just so if there are still readers.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes, there are still readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you are still here. HAhahahaha (Y) Thanks!! <3

      Delete