Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Where the heart lies | It's not yet the end

"Eventhough it was lonely and sad at times,
If only I went through it with you."


It's not dead yet, this blog. Though I wished I'd had the time to update and curate the content properly. I am not dead too, yet. So yay! A new blogspot? Because you know shit happened when I start to post personal issues here.

Had a rough week. Really, truly indeed, rough. What seems to be a simple issue can turn out to be disastrous. Work hasn't been really smooth sailing this week, and I have had just enough of rants. I guess the titles says it all, eh?

I won't go into a full outburst of what happened here, for the sake of it, I don't think anyone wants to know. But I did tell myself and a colleague that if it comes down to that one day, where I decided to quit this company, know that it's because of the project, and not the company.

Rants and shitty stuff aside, I've so much more going on for my personal life besides worrying and stressing about work! I've got my personal life to stress about too! Life was never easy anyways.


1) Penang House to worry about. It's the finishing stage and it comes down to very tiny details!
2) BU house renovation works! I've started to search, for I don't think I have the energy and time to sit down patiently to draw and go through the entire process on my own. The game is on, right after the Penang House is done, this is next!
3) My own health conditions. I keep putting aside to getting a full body checkup! This is bad but I've better arrange for one soonest!
4) Getting a present for mum. Brother and I have been going on about this idea of getting my mum a laptop. Responsibility lies on me right now to actually go get one, yet when am I going to get out of my office chair and actually go get one?


Top 2 on the list has been occupying part of my working hours too. And I haven't gotten down to details nor have I even gotten down to where are my alone time or family problems?

Either way, I cannot explain why I have that sense of faith that things will turn out alright eventually. But I do need to put in more effort for everything. Typing this entire essay from my office is not fun, but rather just typing what is coming out of my mind.

Time to go, I'm sick of this place.

I want to just put BIGBANG's latest digital single on repeat.

kthxbai.


"I cried a lot but there were a lot of things to laugh about too."


No comments:

Post a Comment