Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Movies movies and MORE movies!

There are like so many many movies up for grabs this year! :D Can't wait to watch this upcoming movie : Killers, out on June 4th.


Now who knew that one word "Bonjour" can be so... seductive and sexy? Especially when Aston Kutcher says it, topless. :P


*********************************


Next attraction would be The Karate Kid, out on 10th June, which does not appeal to me much, except that Jackie Chan is starring in it.


With Jackie Chan starring in it, you don't have to worry about not being entertained. :)


*********************************


Toy Story 3, out on the 17th June, is the next sequel to Toy Story 1 & 2, which I have already watched it again in 3D. Awesome. :D


To infinity, and beyond! :D
(you have to say it the Buzz Lightyear way :P)


*********************************


Eclipse, as I mentioned in my earlier post, is coming out on the 8th of July, need no further introduction from me.


Trailer here so you don't have to find. :)


*********************************


But this movie, The Last Song, also coming out the same day as Eclipse, is a movie in my list to watch as well! Reason? Part Miley Cyrus fan, and partly because I like to watch these kind of slow moving, romantic, together with drama type of movie.





*********************************


Everything you cook needs a little salt. And that is what this movie already has. Salt, coming out on the 29th of July, stars Angelina Jolie as Evelyn A. Salt.


I hope it's action pack that will fulfill my crave for a blast!! :D


*********************************


Animated movies are my favourites. Why? Because they contain no horror like Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm Street. :D Cats and Dogs from 2001 brings you a whole new sequel.


Cats & Dogs : The Revenge of Kitty Galore. :D MEOW~!


*********************************

Another last movie, which is already showing in the cinemas. Letters to Juliet.



Me want to watch! :D NICE.



Now I hope I have the time and MONEY $$ to go and watch these movies. :D


All videos courtesy of YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment