Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Semester Break Trip [Part IV]

Day 4 (28th May 2010)

The last day of our road trip! So sad to be going back home after all those fun. Went for breakfast at some place. There's strawberries, vegetables, flowers for us to see. The flowers there are so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Really. Even the hibiscus is so BIG compared to what we have down here in KL. The cactus all were so BIG and even comes in weird shapes! XD

We headed to strawberry farms to have food as well as to the famous B.O.H. tea Plantation. Wow. The whole place is HUGE. But the road leading to the tea house was scary. The chicken mushroom pie there was expensive and not so nice. Maybe I am choosy and picky. Not to my liking though. The scene at the B.O.H. Tea Plantation was awesome. So many picture taking moments there.





























After that we headed back down to KL. Before that, we made a stop at Perak once again. Another place somewhere at Bidor where we visited Alan's family farm and went to buy some biscuits again as souvenirs. There were so many cute doggies on the farm together with ducks and chickens. I found one cute doggie that I like but unfortunately I am not allowed to rare any dogs until I get my own house I think. :(







Memories like these are irreplaceable. :)


That sums up my semester break trip. Going to have another class trip this July. :D Quite looking for
ward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment