Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

:(

I'm so freaking tired that where ever I go I just can't stem to keep my eyes open. It feels like my eyes can just shut by themselves an my brain can go deAd any moment. Like going into a coma.

I hope all this ends soon. I can't come up with any good ideas in this state. My design sucks. I'm so upset with myself. Really really upset. Cure? I have got no idea.

I feel like falling asllep now as I blog. A quick update here. Model making really eats up almost all of my time. I can skip meals because of this. Darn. Lack of sleep. Going back to face the challenge of my model now.




Tata~~

No comments:

Post a Comment