Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

My love for you will never die.

It's that time of year once again. Just like birthdays, they come and go, every single year.


But this one is special.


I give my heart, my whole heart to you.



Sometimes those words that I want to say, has been said and repeated over the time and years. Sometimes I wonder has time pass so fast? Why can't I feel that it has been exactly 3 years since that first day of courtship? Why doesn't it feels like 3 years? Yet, in a blink of an eye, it really has been 3 years. :)

Thank you very much for those times we had. Thank you for the support you have given. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. To be loved by you, is the best and greatest gift of all. You were sent from above to watch over me, my dear angel. :) I will always love you. I want to be the one who will be always loving you, no matter what.

Having you is pure happiness. You bring so much joy into my life. You were the sun of my life. I didn't know what tomorrow will bring if I did not have you. Baby, I know we both love each other. Our hearts will beat as one. Together we will go through upcoming obstacles and keep our love strong, once again. All we got to do is stick together, and everything will be alright.



♥♥♥ Baby, Happy Anniversary to you. ♥♥♥
I love you, baby dear. Je'taime.



My dear pig. :) I know it's love, when it comes to you. Thank you for stepping into my life, to being part of my life. I love you how the way you love me. Nothing else can describe my love for you and nothing is going to change my love for you. Ever.






Cinta yang ada antara kita bukan cinta yang biasa

No comments:

Post a Comment