Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I need.. to blog!

I feel like blogging. I got a feeling that my blogging mojo is coming back soon. But...


Project 3 is not done yet.

I am lack of sleep.

I am having flu that comes and go.

Making model is fun but tiring.

Ideas are hard to come by too. :(


I do not have the time to blog long. :( It's sad. I have so many stuff to post up here! From my Bali trip to loads of food pictures that I took to the movies that I have recently watched! Darn. I really want to blog. But I must resist. Once I'm done with my model, I will blog. Just be patience.


I hope you will be patient as I return to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment