Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Love is......




You know how sometimes I used to think that we can never make it through one month. Then I thought we couldn't even last a year. In a blink of an eye, it has already been 3 years and still counting! I still remember I used to have this fear of you not loving me anymore. Sometimes I do wonder what love is, because everyone has their own definitions of that mysterious word.


Love is a bond.
Love is a pain.
Love is so mysterious.
Love hurts.
Love is beautiful.


And no matter what our own definitions of love is, love is still something even scientist can't decipher. Isn't it? ;)


All those silly mistakes I have made,
those tempers I have thrown at you,
Those times where I was stubborn or ignorance,
especially that BIG mistake I made,
you never stopped loving me.

There's so many things right now, going through my mind, non-stop, and my fingers aren't fast enough to type all down. I was going through wonderful pictures on the net and I just realized how happy you made me today. That feeling of happiness has returned. I thought it wouldn't but it did. Just sitting side-by-side, holding your arms, without saying anything made me feel like I'm the happiest girl in the world to be with you. Wait, let me rephrase. I AM the LUCKIEST and the HAPPIEST girl to be with you and ONLY you.

That silly smile of yours,
that boyish look,
oh! all those words you speak,
your laughter,
how you stare at me like I did something wrong,
those times when you ignored me,
everything about you,
is just absolutely amazing.

I used to miss you so badly that sometimes I cry myself to sleep because you were not there with me. Sometimes it's even because I just miss you so much that even talking to you doesn't help. That bit of me has not change and will never change I guess, just that I don't realized that I miss you so much until I am right in front of you.



Definitions of love on the Web:

* a strong positive emotion of regard and affection;
* any object of warm affection or devotion;
* have a great affection or liking for;
* beloved: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
* get pleasure from;
* a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction;
* be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
* a score of zero in tennis or squash; "it was 40 love"
* sleep together: have sexual intercourse with;
* sexual love: sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people;


Screw those definitions of love on the web. I say go with the picture above. :) Sometimes, it's not about how much time we spent together but about the moments we have together. Sometimes, it's not about the moments we have together but how much we cherish every moment when we are together. And sometimes, it's not about how much we see each other but about how much we care, love, cherish and appreciate each other, even when we are far apart.



"It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy what we have that makes happiness."
-
from our book of memories. :)


That's what I, believe in. :) Believe me, trust me, that I have never stopped loving you. I just want to be happy, and I want to be happy with you.


I You.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so so happy for you... i've loved like that before, unfortunately for me, he left. love can't be define, it's all about the feeling.

    take care, wish you and him a great future.. =]

    ReplyDelete