Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The moments shared with these people are the BEST.

Yours truly here is back with more food! :D

I had, by far, the best and greatest Saturday of my life. I personally think so, because I spent the evening/night with people I love - my mother, brother and my baby. :) First was dinner at New York New York Deli @ 1 Utama. Early dinner because my mother was hungry!


Mother's pumpkin soup.


Brother's spaghetti.
Looks good.


Baby's Bloody Eyeball drink.
His favourite. :)


That's my mother and brother. :)


Fried Chicken as appetizer.


Pizza.


Crispy Chicken Burger.
Baby and I shared this.



After dinner, we proceed to walk around for awhile, first, since my mother has not been to 1 Utama for a very, very, VERY long time. And I mean a VERY long time! Second, she wants to get herself slippers and shoes. So it's a shopping spree for her. But it turns out to be a shopping spree for all of us! Brother got himself t-shirts, Baby got himself 2 new iPhone cover, my mother got herself a total of 3 pairs of shoes, but forgot her slippers, one BIG luggage bag and she got me a pair of black high heels! :D My mother got baby a shorts for his birthday too! Wow! Speaking about spending, money does fly.


I'm a happy girl. ^^


Baby with one of his iPhone cover.
We both love it! :D


After all those walking and shopping, I bet everyone was tired. Even I was feeling tired. Of we went to the newly opened outlet of Snowflake @ Kota Damansara. I always wanted to go and try their yummy desserts but their outlet is located at Subang, SS15. Now, I can go to the outlet at Kota Damansara now! :) Full house when we arrived. Really good business!


The menu!
So many to choose from!


This is the Beeping UFO! :D


The bar.


The Beeping UFO is beeping! :D


This is the Tohua series with red beans, yam and pearls.


Their bestseller!


It's 100% natural goodness!
See!
Well, except the pearls.


It was a good evening/night. A really good one. :) I enjoyed it and look forward to more Saturdays like this. :D





New York New York Deli
LG311 1-Utama (New Wing),
Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama City Centre,
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03 7727 9400


Snowflake Dessert Cafe
26-1, Jalan PJU 5/10
Dataran Sunway
Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : 03 6148 2282

No comments:

Post a Comment