Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

300th!!

Ever wonder why I do not blog as much as I used to? Well there are a few reason to my behavior in which I will list it down here.

1) I am lazy. It's in my bones I guess.

2) I have nothing much to blog about.

3) I am lazy to edit pictures, which I have tons, that includes my projects and all that I think I mentioned that I wanted to blog about but failed to do so.

4) What was it that I want to blog? Again I am lazy. To the max. I don't have to repeat.

5) Give me something to blog about. Because there's currently nothing interesting that amazes me to put it here.

6) Sleeping late, waking up late. Kills the mood.

7) Watching too much of TV shows. Which includes Glee, Bones and CSI Miami.

8) Practically downloading past seasons of Bones to watch.

9) And getting so caught up with watching Bones.

10) More Bones. :D



From left : Dr. Jack Hodgins, Angela Montenegro, Special Agent Seeley Booth, Dr. Temperance Brennan, Zack Addy, Dr. Camille Saroyan


I personally like this quote :D

Random People: [frequently after Dr. Brennan's comments] Where did you find her?
Special Agent Seeley Booth: In the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment