Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

When holiday begins.

Holidays always, ALWAYS kills me.


Why say so?


Because I am practically sleeping at late hours, or early morning, then waking up late afternoon, occasionally around noon time. It's like darn. What am I doing? Though I have trouble sleeping now. Results of too much sleep maybe? :D

I might be bored to death soon. Nowhere to go, as basically I am totally broke. Like with a few cents in hand, where can I go? there's nothing much to do at home because I am so lazy, like REALLY lazy. Facing AutoCad program has made me even more lazier. Don't even ask me to go through architecture stuff.

I have laziness in my bones that whatever it is, I do not want to do, don't even want to go out of the house (because I am BROKE), just want to stay in bed all day, well if that is possible. :P Been craving for holidays to come but when it does come around, I am broke. So with no money to spend means no outings, equals to boredom at home. I need a job. :(

Currently feeling very bored. Or sien. Have this need to take photos. Hands are itchy. Want to go and capture some nice scenery, some good poses by people, some smiley faces and food! Just that.. Again it all boils down to the fact that I have got no money. *sighs*

I should just grab a packet of chips, turn on some movie, sit back and relax. Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment