Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

What I've Done

I couldn't come up with a title for this post of mine. Got no idea what I want as a title. Really. Or maybe I should just put a random one according to the songs that is being played on my iTunes at the end of this post. :D

Now I am wondering what to blog about. I am really lazy to blog about past food places that I have been to. If I were to do so, I have got a few! I'm tired of editing pictures as well. Or more like L-A-Z-Y. Exams are finally, FINALLY over! :D So happy but really, it's like no feeling. It's over but I'm not like really excited. So I have got what, 3 weeks of holidays before next semester begins. What have I got to fill the time?


AutoCad.


Yes. That software I rather not go to if I am feeling L-A-Z-Y. But I have no choice because I have unfinished job inside there. Yea. Unfinished job that have dragged a few months. So I better clear it up. That will be occupying most of my time. Though I will still be able to blog. That is IF I find something interesting, if not all these text is what you will get and read. Anyways, to end my post with a title.



Currently playing
Linkin Park - What I've Done.




What have I done. Ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment