Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Wang LeeHom The 18 Martial Arts Showcase.

NOTE : This is a late post.




The one and only showcase in Malaysia. Showcasing his latest album - The 18 Martial Arts album. So where was it held and when?

Location : 1 Utama, Petaling Jaya.

Date : 22nd August 2010.

Time : 6:00 PM.

I had to go. Since it was so darn near to where I was staying. Would be my first and last time, I remember telling myself that throughout the entire showcase. Ready for the pictures?


Got his album on the same day.
It's RM50 flat! With key and poster as well. :D


For people who has his CD ready for him to sign. :)


The stage.


The crowd at 1630.
Scary.


To my right.
The crowd at 1700.


The crowd behind me.


To my left.


MyFM DJ Royce.
Means it's starting soon. :)


There! Wang LeeHom!
Darn that yellow line.
I don't want to emphasize on how awesomely good looking he is
for fear you guys will sue me.
But darn.
He IS really good looking. :D


Night time. I'm still no where near the stage. :(
LeeHom went for a toilet break so you see the stage is empty.


He's back and signing again! :)


I'm near the stage! :D


There! His signature one the album's lyrics book,
plus the key that comes with the album.
Totally awesome. :D



Taken from Wang LeeHom's Facebook fan page.

Caption : OMG Over 7,000 people came to the autographing session in KL today!! Hope I don't get carpal tunnel...o.O
哇,來了七千多人,希望手不要脫臼了!

Was there really 7000 people that day?
o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment