Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Bali Trip 2010 [Day 7]

NOTE : This is a late post.



A wonderful, eye opener trip to Bali, Indonesia. :) I enjoyed this trip, although there might be some ups and downs in between. It's all about how we see it.


Thursday - 29th July 2010

It's time to go back home. :( I was so hungry that I spent like Rp 40,000 just for two big doughnuts. The doughnuts are good though. Filling. :D


Caught this wonderful view through the plane's small window.
Sun rise. :D



Then the sky turns bright.


This is like the first time I see this rotating bag belt.
Or what you call it?
Makes me feel so..


Jakun. xD


Overall it was a fun and nice trip that I enjoyed. :) Weather was nice, food was good, company was awesome and the places are just "wow". :) Now I look forward to going on trips out of the country again. Another trip to Bali maybe? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment