Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Bali Trip 2010 [Day 5]

NOTE : This is a late post.




A wonderful, eye opener trip to Bali, Indonesia. :) I enjoyed this trip, although there might be some ups and downs in between. It's all about how we see it.


Tuesday - 27th July 2010



Hello Mr. Snail!


Spotted him during breakfast.


Mr. Snail : Hi.


I guess he's busy.
Long day ahead.


Stopped by a stone carving shop while on our way to Tanah Lot.


Again, they have no template to follow.
Their skills are amazing. It's all in their head.


Stone carvings.


The 3 monkeys. :)
No doubt, I bought them. :D


Had lunch at McDonald's.
Expensive it is, and slightly different as well.


Alas.
The entrance of Tanah Lot. :D


Spotted that BIG FAT snake. Loves!
I think it was bigger in size to the one I saw at Malacca.


This, is what caught my attention at the beginning.


Mesmerizing. :)


I love how the waves hit the rocks and splashed upwards. :)


The temple.


Who's who? :P


I'm sure Pig loves the place as well. :)






It was almost dusk when we arrived at our last stop for the day - Uluwatu.


The place was crawling with monkeys!


Uluwatu. Cliff area.


The sky looks beautiful.


A little scary to be looking down..


The place has a beauty of it's own.


This view has got me speechless for at least, 5 seconds. :P
Too bad the whole place is really crawling with monkeys!
I had to hold on to my camera real tight!



Had KFC for dinner. Again it was kind of pricey. They have different stuff over at Bali compare to Malaysia's outlet of KFC. There's cream soup. Their dinner plate is really empty.


We headed to Kuta for a walk.

Jump jump jump!
Successful jumps from this two only.


They tried hard. My bad for counting slow. :S
And spot a very funny and sporting lecturer jumping with us! :D



Poor Han Lin.
We had him carry our stuff. xD




PS : It's almost the end! I hope I have not bore you people.
Time for me to go to bed. More soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment