Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

甜品哥哥 @ SS2.

Finally I got to try the sweet desserts at this place called 甜品哥哥 with my Pig. It's Tin Pan Go Go in cantonese. The place was packed at that time upon arrival. Waited for a few minutes to get a place. Not bad, I would say for the ambiance they had.

They have a variety of desserts to choose from
but we only chose two as we were afraid we could not finish.


First it was the banana ship that arrived.
I think it's called Banana Ship.
Had fun eating it. :D


Next was the Sago with Watermelon.
Not bad I would say.
I find the watermelon balls rather cute.


We were filled up after finishing this two sweet desserts. Sorry that I could not remember the prices of these two items. I would love to go back and try other stuff they have on their menu! :)



甜品哥哥
Tim Pan Go Go
No: 36, Ground Floor,
Jalan SS2/63
47300 Petaling Jaya.
Selangor D.E.

2 comments:

  1. I love the desserts there! You should try Caramel pudding, Mango rolls, mango glutinous rice rolls, mango pan cake, durian pan cake! Delicious~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Alright! Will do! Since3 you recommend so many food~ :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete