Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

No more trust.




You trust a person to hold you tight when you fear of falling. You trust a person to catch you when you fall. You put trust in a person to hold your heart and never break it. But once trust is broken, it can never be gain back.

It's so easy to trust someone, isn't it? But after a few experiences of trust being broken, you will find it hard to trust again. Sometimes I tell myself that it's only you yourself that can be trusted. It's only me, that I can trust.

I have broken your trust and now, I don't even bother to gain it back because it can never be the same anymore. Trust between you and me, can never be gained back. Well, unless a miracle happens.





You can't trust me, not anymore, and so do I.
I just wonder where will this bring us to. Or just convinced me,
tell me that we can trust each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment